The Vacuum Sanitation System uses hot water, steam or chemicals to sanitize product and work surfaces by collecting the solution and debris in a vacuum canister for disposal. A central vacuum system can be designed for multiple work stations and sanitation needs.
The Vacuum Transport System is designed to collect and transfer edible or inedible products by the use of collection hoppers, vacuum tubes or hand held tools. The products could be transferred to multiple receiving canisters and deposited for packaging or disposal. This system works well in situations where conveyors may be impractical.
The following are some of the uses for the system:
- Trimming collection
- Floor and work station clean up to reduce water usage
- Transfer product for further processing or packaging
- Transfer bone or scrap for disposal
- Spinal Cord removal and containment
- Assist with the lifting of items to reduce employee stress
The Vacuum Transport Systems we offer are individually designed for your needs.